Turkish, also referred to as Istanbul Turkish, and sometimes known as Turkey Turkish, is the most widely spoken of the Turkic languages, with around ten to fifteen million native speakers in Southeast Europe (mostly in East and Western Thrace) and sixty to sixty-five million native speakers in Western Asia (mostly in Anatolia). Outside Turkey, significant smaller groups of speakers exist in Germany, Bulgaria, North Macedonia, Northern Cyprus, Greece, the Caucasus, and other parts of Europe and Central Asia.
§1. Human ecology: 25. Turkish – Türkçe
- – YouTube: Playlist with videos
- – YouTube: All languages in a list
- – Soundcloud: Rompi Rompi – Turkish Traditional
- – Soundcloud: Traditional Turkish Band ¤ Mehmet C Yeşilçay – Morning in Ortaköy
- – Soundcloud: Vassilis Saleas – Orobroy 2013
- – Soundcloud: Uğur Durmaz & Fahrettin Özdeş – Ceylan (Kova Kova İndirdiler Yazıya)
§2. Additional Information
5G Space Appeal: in 28 languages
International Appeal in 28 languages
- Art in the photo collage: Artist: Remzi Taşkıran. Title: Unknown
§3. PDF in Turkish: Türkçe
Uluslararası İtiraz: Dünyada ve Uzayda 5G’yi Durdurun.
5G, kablosuz radyasyona kaçınılmaz, istem dışı bir şekilde maruz kalma durumunun muazzam bir şekilde artışına neden olacaktır.
İtiraz imzalayin: https://www.5gspaceappeal.org/the-appeal/