You can take the Dr. Bach flower remedies in several ways, and the instructions here are designed to be easy to remember. Taking larger doses at one time doesn’t have a stronger effect (so, save your money); but if you are going through a crisis you can take more frequent doses to get you through it.
1. Direct Method
Keep it simple. The only need for the direct method is when needing Rescue Remedy, so in real emergency cases.
Take it ‘neat’, without diluting, by applying four drips to the tongue. Do not touch the tongue with the pipette, for reasons of hygiene.
2. The Glass Water method
For short-term moods and problems put two drops of each selected remedy in a glass of water. Sip as often as required until relief is obtained.
You can use this method for longer-term problems as well. Just sip from the glass throughout the day, at least four times a day – and keep the glass in the ‘fridge or make up a fresh glass each day.
3. Mixing Bottles
For more chronic problems it would be excellent to visit a Bach flower remedy therapist.
The good health that sells Bach flower remedies will know how to explain to you all the details as well. If not, ask for a name of a therapist.
If you know which flower remedies you need:
- Take an empty 30 ml bottle with a dropper in the lid
- Add to the bottle two drops of each selected remedy, if you use just one bottle: four drops.
- Top the bottle up with still (i.e. not fizzy) mineral water.
- From this bottle you take four drops, at least four times a day.
- According to Dr. Bach you can combine up to 7 flower remedies in a mixing bottle.
4. How to choose your Bach Flower Remedy
Because Dr. Bach wanted his Bach Flower Remedies to be simple to use for everyone, you can try to select the correct Bach Flower Remedy without professional advice. You can select up to six or seven different remedies in this way. I advice you to visit the website of Dr. Bach (scroll down). All remedies are explained. Read them well, take time to understand, and you will know what to chose finally. There are addresses on internet to buy them, like Nelson, but for a while already also Healing Herbs has an own production.
- Official website: Dr. Bach flower remedies
- Internet shop: Nelsons Natural World
- Website: Healing Herbs