Dr. James C. Lin, published an article with the title: Clear Evidence of Cell Phone RF Radiation Cancer Risk [Health Matters].
Abstract: During 26–28 March 2018, the National Institute of Environmental Health Science (NIEHS) National Toxicology Program (NTP), a part of the U.S. National Institutes of Health, convened a three-day technical reports peer review panel meeting in Research Triangle Park, North Carolina, to review the NTP’s draft reports on its carcinogenesis studies of cell-phone RF radiation in mice and rats.
The full PDF can be read here.
Dr. James C. Lin is a professor of electrical-engineering, bio-engineering, physiology, and biophysics at the University of Illinois in Chicago, where he has served as head of the Bio-engineering Department, director of the Robotics and Automation Laboratory, and director of special projects in the College of Engineering.
- University of Illinois at Chicago: Dr. James C.Lin
- James C. Lin: Electromagnetic Fields in Biological Systems (Biological Effects of Electromagnetics)
- IEEE Xplore: Clear Evidence of Cell Phone RF Radiation Cancer Risk [Health Matters]
- Research gate – James C. Lin: Clear Evidence of Cell Phone RF Radiation Cancer Risk [Health Matters]
- PDF – James C. Lin: Clear Evidence of Cell Phone RF Radiation Cancer Risk [Health Matters]
- Electromagnetic Health: Cellphones cause brain tumors
- Learning From Dogs: EMF safety